1972 Camaro Rims & Tires

I have a 72 Z28/RS with the original rims and tires. I would like to buy a different set for moderate driving and a sporty look and I was looking going with American Racing Rims, Probably one of the Torq Series. Any suggestions on sizes and Tires to go along with them?

Reply to
Czechmate

If I was in the same position, I'd much prefer a set of deep-dish 'Vette rallies instead, as the suit the car a lot better. Now don't get the old Monte rallies, as while they look "very similar" they aren't quite as wide as the 'Vette's, and the narrower tread options take away from control. You'll notice a bit better handling with the added width of some 60's, and it'll all fit together nicely on a set of 'Vette Rallies. ;)

Reply to
ElectroPig