Decent tires & rims

I have the stock 16 inch tires on right now. It's getting close to needing to buy new tires anyway so I want to get the 17 inch ones. I'm willing to spend a little just too a lot. Any recommendations?

Reply to
Patrick F. Clarin

Patrick F. Clarin

Make SURE you get correct offset(approx. 48-53mm) and they should be hubcentric or have adapters. Find what you like at these sites, and you can sometimes get a local company to order for you at about the same (maybe less) cost without the hassle. More effective if you live in a larger city probably. I will probably get Koseis with Contiextremecontacts when I get my own suby (driving the wife's '03 H6 OBW occasionally now - shopping for GF4)

fyi

Carl

1 Lucky Texan

Patrick F. Clar> I guess I should have said what car I have, it's a '02 Impreza WRX.

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan