Steps to remove 1993 Z28 Rearend

I will be replacing the stock rear on a 1993 Z28 with a Moser 9" which just arrived. I hope to do this myself. What are the proper steps in removing the stock rear end? I want to make sure I remove the parts in the right sequence.

Detailed instructions including floor jack and jack stand support points would be helpful. Thanks!

Reply to
Dan