Wheels that fit Camaro?

I have really been looking for some nicer wheels for my 98 V6 Camaro. I have gone to a few shops around town and keep having problems with the selection they have to offer. Something about the inside depth of the
camaro wheels - not too sure but anyway my issue is this. Someone left a note in my window today stating they have Chrome ZR1 Wheels and tires for sale. Will these even fit? I haven't asked the specs of them yet but I'll find out if someone can tell me what I need to be looking for (of if they will even fit). Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Frank

Yes, ZR-1 wheels will fit. Your car's bolt pattern/offset is the same as the Corvette. I've got a set on my 2000 V6 'vert. There aren't too many upgrade wheels for the Camaro anymore. If you're still unsure, ask the seller for a trial fit on your car to make sure they fit and clear while turning the steering wheel.
While we are on the subject, I have an opportunity to buy 20' rims for my '99 Camaro. What all would be involved with a rim this large. The car isn't used for drag, just a daily driver. Ben

I'll
I personally like the look of the Z06 Chrome on my 01 SS. They get noticed quite often and come in 17" & 18"
Check eBay for these and other options.
Here are some photos of a set on a vette but they look great on F bodies too! http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c5/markvaq/index6.shtml

I'll