Colorado I-5

I have been looking at a Colorado I-5 4x4 with automatic. What is the overall response to the I-5 engine? Thanks.

Reply to
JT

Tim

I bought a 2WD automatic I-5; very pleased with it. I do *not* do any towing, however. Feels just like a 6.

Reply to
L. Anthony

I too, was looking at this similiar setup, but after looking at the mpg comparisons, it seems as if it uses nearly the same fuel as the v8, so why get the 6?

I am sure if I am "on it" in the v8, it will use more gas, but otherwise it seems about the same.

Reply to
Five

He's talking about the Colorado not a full size. No V6 or V8 offered. The I5 is the largest engine available.

Reply to
KB

I sell em, most of my customers say they can't tell the difference between the 5 and 6. Of course you can't get the colorado in a 6, I find though, that most of the folks interested in the colorado have some knowledge of the now obsolete s-10

Reply to
Angie