Harland Sharp Group Purchase

Hi everyone, just thought I would post and let people in an a GP I'm organizing.

I have a friend (Randy @

that is going direct with Harland Sharp that has told me he will give us good discounts for the initial group purchases. *possibly* up to 35%.

Please let me know via e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@ev1.net) if you are interested. No money is being take at this time, I trying to get an idea of how many are interested in a GP for the rocker arms first. This GP is for anything that Harland Sharp stocks from the individual rockers to shaft mount for TR's to the new "bolt-on" rockers and even their stud girdles and other parts. Check out

for a better idea of what is available.

Thank you for your time.

Reply to
Kenneth R Zink II

This sounds like a good idea... But I think that I am speaking for a lot of people when I ask this question. How can we know that you can be trusted once the orders are placed? I mean, just look at all of the get rich and scams that are out there.... I am not saying that is what you are doing, but you have to admit, I do not know you and you do not know me... This would be a nice venture for someone even if they was going to make a couple of dollars for their self as long as everyone could save money and get the good parts with the return and guaranteed. All I am asking is, how do we know that after we send you the part list that we want and send you the money, how do we know that the parts will ever make it to our door? I did not post this to piss you off.... I would just like these questions answered? Maybe if you started off with your friends and your local area this just might work. IF you are on the up and up, I wish you all the luck in the world.

================================================= Wheeler.... (Roscoe) Ebay- 1Wheeler, ICQ- 876749, Yahoo Messenger- Wheeler72512

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962.

Reply to
Wheeler

Well, first of all, I'm not taking any of the money or the orders, I'm just letting people on my different mailing lists know about it.

If you would like to talk to Randy about the GP, his web site is

I myself live in Houston, TX and am a EMT for The Houston Fire Department and I'm currently in school for Paramedic training. Randy lives in Pasadena, TX (which borders Houston). I would post his phone number, but I don't have his business line, only his home number. I'm sure you can understand why I will not post his home number to a internet news group. I did however just call him and left a message to call me back so I can get his business number from him to post and will do so as soon as he does.

Thank you, and if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Reply to
Kenneth R Zink II

Randy's Business line is (713) 477-7179. He said he thought it was on the website (it used to be) but his son does the web development and it's been under construction. He said it was about 80% done.

Reply to
Kenneth R Zink II