Quick help needed! How? Remove cargo door glass n' frame 99 Suburban

When in doubt, ask! So I'm asking already.

My neighbor backed her 99 Subrban into a low overhang roof and wiped out both of her cargo door windows glasses. In looking at her problem I found no place to unscrew or unbolt the metal frames that the glass sits in. So, I m thinking they pop into place and perhaps need a special tool for removal.

Can anyone instruct me?

Her husband will be coming home shortly and he is not exactly a forgiving man. So, I'd like to help her replace them via wrecking yard/salvage so he's none the wiser. I think I'm looking at 93-99 so I'm hoping something is near by.

Thanks!

Reply to
dumbneasy

dumbneasy