Windsheild washer nozzle repair/replace

Any ideas on repairing a broken nozzle? The lower hose nipple broke where it joins the bottom of the lower nozzle on my windshield wiper. (There are two nozzles on each arm.) I'm going to try scraping both surfaces and Super Glue them together, but I've never had much success with Super Glue. There's no salvage yard near here, or I'd replace the whole wiper arm. I might resort to replacing the hose and connecting it to only the top nozzle, but I use the washer frequently and miss not having a good spray of water.

Mail order the part you need might be a solution

Who wouold have such a part, other than a dealer?

I don't know, I have no clue as to what vehicle it might be for. Phone the dealer and tell them to send you one. Search the internet.

Your options are abundant

www.gmcparts.com

Nothing found yet