Windsheild washer nozzle repair/replace

Threaded View

Any ideas on repairing a broken nozzle?
The lower hose nipple broke where it joins the bottom of the lower nozzle on
my windshield wiper. (There are two nozzles on each arm.)
I'm going to try scraping both surfaces and Super Glue them together, but
I've never had much success with Super Glue. There's no salvage yard near
here, or I'd replace the whole wiper arm. I might resort to replacing the
hose and connecting it to only the top nozzle, but I use the washer
frequently and miss not having a good spray of water.

Re: Windsheild washer nozzle repair/replace

Mail order the part you need might be a solution

Re: Windsheild washer nozzle repair/replace

Who wouold have such a part, other than a dealer?

Re: Windsheild washer nozzle repair/replace

I don't know, I have no clue as to what vehicle it might be for.
Phone the dealer and tell them to send you one.
Search the internet.

Your options are abundant

Re: Windsheild washer nozzle repair/replace

www.gmcparts.com

Site Timeline