American Wheels Car Show (October 12)

Calling all PT Cruisers!!!

Registration is now open for this huge car show. The American Wheels Show is one of the few events in the area open to all American Marque vehicles from the 1900s to present day. The show features more than

350 Muscle Cars, Pro-Street, Custom Cars and Trucks, and Stock Class Cars and Trucks. Lots to see and do here. On the grounds are the Museum of American Glass, Wheaton Village Glass Factory, many shops to peruse including a unique Christmas store and Tinsmith Shop, a lake, a playground, the Down Jersey Folklife Center, a stained-glass studio, an 1876 one-room schoolhouse, the 1897 Palermo train station, a general store, an old fashioned steam train ride, restaurants, picnic facilities and much more. You don't want to miss this one!

See here for details and to register:

SPECIAL ANOUNCEMENT

Although we are slotted in the "open class to present" category we were informed by the Corvettes Unlimited folks that they are so happy to have us as part of their awesome show that they have also created 3 trophies just for PT Cruisers! So the best three PTs will come home with a trophy! This is one event not to miss!

NOTE: When registering still select the "open class to present" category.

Reply to
bob