Chrysler side lights and rear fog lights

Hi i'm not sure if I am in the right place but here goes. My rear lights and rear fog lights do not work. Could this be a relay as all the fuses are ok.

Dennis

Reply to
dennis69498

Umm - what is the vehicle?

Reply to
Bill Putney

Picky, picky....:))

Reply to
cavedweller

My rear lights and rear fog lights do not work. Could this be a relay as all

Rear fog lights??

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Well, at least we now know its a European market car. Yes, "rear fog lights." If you ever see a Mercedes or BMW cruising down the road with what appears to be one of the rear brake lights stuck on, its an idiot driver with his fog lights turned on.

Reply to
Steve

Hi Bob, Thank you for your reply. I have a Chrysler Grand Voyager SE 1996. The side and rear lights and rear fog lights do not work. I have checked the fuses and all ok. Could this be a relay.

Regards Dennis

Reply to
dennis69498

Yes rear HI lights used in Europe in foggy weather Dennis

Reply to
dennis69498

Reply to
man of machines