Chrysler dealer offering GM Goodwrench service!!

Got a mailer from my Chrysler dealer (VerHage, Holland, MI) today offering a special deal on GM Goodwrench service for my 300M!!

Their Web site says nothing about GM Goodwrench service, and they still call themselves "VerHage Chrysler."

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Maybe there was a stealth takeover of Chrysler by GM?

Reply to
Jim Higgins

My Chrysler dealer of many years sold his Chrysler dealership in 2006, but kept his Toyota dealership of several years. Every time I booked for service after 2004, they brought up me looking at the 300 line. After I threw up at that suggestion several times they invited me to see the Toyota Camry at their other dealership.

Too bad for them, last year I bought a lovely condition 300M. They can stick their Camry although it would suit me much better than the 300.

Reply to
Josh S

Reply to
man of machines

Yes, agreed that Holland is a nice Western Michigan "harbor country" town ... Michigan sand beaches with their dunes are pretty incredible. We were there many times over a four year period since both my son and daughter in law attended/graduated from Hope College which is located there.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

The guys at VerHage Chrysler told me today that it was a mistake by their mailing company.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy