fog lights / rear speakers

The new 2006 MX-5 is fine! Except...

Is it possible to find after-market fog lights that fit in the existing bezels?

What size are the rear speakers? If speakers are purchased, is the wiring in place to install them?

Reply to
CR

I had the console out of my 2006 last weekend to wire up a CB radio. I could be wroint but I'm pretty sure that that the wiring for the rear speakers stops towards the rear of the console at which point there is a plug into which a wiring harness from the speakers plugs into.

I asked the dealer and found out there is a speaker kit for around $125 that includes the 2 speakers, mounting brackets, and wiring harness that I imagine goes down to this plug.

BTW, if you're going to be taking out your console for any reason I recommend getting a copy of the parts explosion for this area from your Mazda dealer so you can see where all the hidden screws and clips are. It's not nearly as obvious as the NAs and NBs.

Jon Weinberg

| email: jon at JonWeinberg daht com | web:

Jon Weinberg