FS: 1988 Lancer Shelby One Owner Almost Perfect

FOR SALE: 1988 Lancer Shelby. One owner, 82K miles, ALL DOCUMENTS. Car is 2.2 TURBO II with 189HP, 5 speed, AC, Cruise, Infinity sound system, Rear Defog, Leather, power seats, tilt wheel, and many other Shelby options. EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR WORKS, including the AC (rebuilt MOPAR compressor and AC lines are recent).

My wife purchased this car in Feb 1989. It has spent most of its life in California, or Arizona. Oil changes at 2K miles, or less, and I have all documents to prove maintenance and repairs. I actually have a file folder that weighs 5 pounds with every single document and receipt for this car for it's past 16 years of service! It has never been in an accident, or a car wash for that matter. Mostly all original except for a few maintenance items such as belts, tires hoses, brakes, shocks, etc. Paint is original, and still looks great. Ground effects and air dam are excellent!

Accordingly to the "Standard Catalog of Chrysler Cars" book, only 129 Lancer Shelby cars were built in the 1988 model year.

This car has won trophies at several car shows, and runs and drives like the day we bought it. It is in drive anywhere condition.

CarFax is available to anyone interested, but it does not say much.

Car was appraised for insurance purposes in September 2000 for $7,500 (appraisal in links below). I have driven the car approx 2K miles in the last four years, mostly to car shows and cruises. Asking price is $3,500. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Additional information and pictures are available on request.

Pictures at the following links:

Bill

88 Lancer Shelby 91 LeBaron Convertible 01 Chevy Impala LS
Reply to
Billccm