Lights On Engine Quits Pt 2

Hello and thanks for the replys. I had the help of a friendly nieghbor check the battery terminals and what not, one was a little loose but we found that the fuse box has no power showing on one side of the panel which we presume to be fusable link issue. If this sounds possible what do you think would cause this? A short maybe? Thanks again and Happy New Year to all.

Reply to
honeypot

Possibly a short, but all of our previous comments about poor (corroded and/or loose) connections still apply. We'd have to have a crystal ball to tell whether a fusilbe link popped or there is a bad connection in the same power string (all of our crystal balls are in the shop right now). You're there - you have to check visually and possibly with the meter.

If by "we found that the fuse box has no power showing on one side of the panel", you mean no input power from the power bus, then you're hot on the trail of your problem (refer back to our previous posts) - and like I said - you're there, we're not.

Bill Putney