citoren saxo problem with wipers.. (relais?)

I've got two problems with my citroen saxo wipers. First: my interval does not seem to work at all. The other speeds seem to work ok, even the
tap speed works ok. Second problem is that the wipers do not return to their normal position at the bottom of the windscreen but insead they immediately stop when I turn oof the wiperswitch. I already tried a new wiper motor and a new wiper switch without any effect. I did not mange to find the relais to replace this? Anyway could the problem be due to a defect wiper relais, if so where can I find this one (what color) in a citroen saxo 1997. Besides interval malfunction will a new wiperrelais fix the second problem? Thank is advance. Help is much appriciated!!