Citroen XM Air/con drain

When I drive around a tight right hand corner clean water flows through the ventilation fan above the front passenger footwell.
I now think that the water is condensate created by the air conditioning and
it must be laying in a pool somewhere in the air ducts.
Is there a drainage tube that allows the condensate to drain away and if so, where do I find it?
Thanks,
Rudge
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hey i too suffer this , i have a strange *film* on top of my passenger front footwell carpet , kind of oily too touch , i looked underneath and it looks and feels like there is a little drian ready to take a pipe or something , i too would love to know whats going on .

the
and
so,
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
In my car, the water that flows through the blower fan into the footwell is clear and odourless so its either rainwater or condensate.
I crawled under the car to see if there was any rubber hoses to take water away from the 'bulkhead' area but could not find any. Maybe they forgot to fit the drain on the production line?
I may have to take the interior trim off to investigate. I think the Air/con heat exchanger is somewhere near the heater matrix. The Haynes manual has no info on the Air/con.
Regards,
Rudge

Add pictures here
‚úĖ