Citroen ZX console lights

Hi, I have got the Citroen ZX. 1.9i on a J plate. My question is this:
Where the air heater controls/knobs are in the center console, well, are they supposed to be illumunated at night? My cigar lighter socket glows
green at night, though my heater knobs dont light up at all.
I had a look (with a mirror) behind the stereo console and could see no obvious bulbs etc.
So anyone know where they are, and how best to change them please? Do i need to remove the entire console?
Thanks
Nick

‚úĖ

Try a search here: http://www.andyspares.com/discussionforum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 17 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

The heater and ventilation controls of my P-reg (1997) ZX 'Leader' have never been illuminated, as far as I can remember.
--
-- Whiskers

‚úĖ

Well, I'm grateful to have a heater at all. I don't think I'd want it to have distracting lights. I have driven modern cars with illuminated controls for everything, and I can't see the point. Speedo, engine revs, OK, fuel etc maybe, radio etc fine if you are using it, but why add to the distractions?
--
-- Whiskers