Citroen ZX FRont Froglights

Hi, I have a 1994 Citroen Zx Pzazz (1.4i just a refelex with a new name) and it has colour coded bumpers with the cutouts for the fog lights. I have looked bedind the cutouts and there is the wiring for the cable to plug into for the foglamps. I have 2 questiosn really if anyone can help.. 1) i have bought the switch for the dash, does anyone know if the wiring will be there for it? 2) Will it need anything adding liek a relay or anything like that?

Thanks in advance

Neil

Reply to
Neil Walls