heater blower

ZX 1.9D reflex 1993 (L) 124,000 miles!
2 Questions and yes im a citroen newbie!
1st. My heater blower just stopped working, all fuses under dashboard, under
bonnet are fine inc. contacts. so any comments?
2nd. When switching off the ignition the engine makes its own mind when to turn off! i have to stall the engine otherwise yes agian any comments?
As said earlier this is my 1st citroen ever!
Mr. EvilDeus
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
EvilDeus wrote:

If it's similar to my Xantiae, there could be two reasons: - the blower electric motor brushes need to be replaced - the ignition key "thing" under the steering wheel (sorry, I cannot remember the English name, the cylinder where you introduce the key), which is what switches on and off the blower, don't make contact anymore. It needs a replacement.

There is an electrovalve embedded into the pump that closes when is not feeded (if I remember correctly), so the fuel don't arrive to the injectors. Either the electrovalve is defective, or you have an electric problem somewhere. Maybe it's related to the ignition key cylinder "thing".

Hmmm, don't be afraid of that, it's almost a Peugeot in disguise. I invite you to try someday the joys of XM or Xantia ownerhood.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ