A list of where/how to find used pre-1973 GM truck parts.

A list of where/how to find used pre-1973 GM truck parts.

The orginal list was compiled with the idea in mind of writing an article about where/how to find used pre-1973 GM truck parts. When it was posted on different forums, there was little or no response either in adding sources, critiquing it, etc.. Eventually I decided to take what I had and put it up in a simple fashion and leave it at that. I got to poking around my own website and chasing links on other websites and forums and I wound up writing up this article based on what little I have learned or stumbled upon.

-W

This list was last updated, checked for type o's and information:

03/28/2005

A list of where/how to find used pre-1973 GM truck parts.

-tdt®

Reply to
The Devil's Thirst®