Power Windows Recommendation

I have a 1956 Chevy Truck that I am wanting to install Power Windows in. I purchased a Juliano Kit and it won't work. I need it because I shaved the door handles on the outside of the truck so I'm using remote controls to lower the window to gain access.
I would appreciate any kit info that can be supplied.
Thanks Bob
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:35:26 -0500, "Bob Hosid"

purchased a Juliano Kit and it won't work. I need it because I shaved the door handles on the outside of the truck so I'm using remote controls to lower the window to gain access.

you might consider a solenoid or something to operate the door opener directly from your remote.