Mig gas leak

Gas leaks from the nozzle of my mig after the trigger is released. Sometimes it will shut off on its own. Sometimes it takes awhile and sometimes I have to shut it off at the tank. Any suggestions? Thank you, Bill

Reply to
Bill

It's usually quite easy to dismantle the torch so I'd start with that and give the insides a clean. Possibly a build up of dirt is preventing the trigger from returning fully. Or the spring is knackered or dislocated. While it's apart, it's a good idea to replace the liner if it hasn't been done for a while.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke