A beautiful New Years Day

What a beautiful day to start a new year out with, took the Corvette out and warmed it up good, was a bit hard to accelerate at over 100 in 4th. Wanted to get a little loose on the cold pavement. Had to wash
some road grim off but was still worth it to get it out again, 3 weeks is to long to let it sit. These holidays just use up way to much of the drive time needed to keep the Corvette exercised. Tire pressure was down about 2 degrees in this 30 degree weather, which is not out of the ordinary. With 14,000 on it I thought about changing the oil before I head south week after next. Checked the oil life indicator and it still shows 80%, guess I won't need to do that.
What a machine, I just realized I checked the outside temperature, coolant temperature, oil pressure, tire pressure and never bothered to check the fuel gage. At the mileage this thing gets it is easy to forget. Although a full tank will run longer than my bladder will allow on a trip, I guess I'll still have a warning system onboard.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote: