my beautiful boy-gone

I CANT BELIEVE MY BEAUTIFUL BOY HAS GONE, IT SEEMS (WIPING BLOOD AND BRAAINS FROM KEYBOARD) NO BODY HERE APPRECIATED HIS COMMONSENSE AND LOGICAL ADVISE TO : " ENLIST THE SERVICES OF A TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE MECHANIC." ANYWAY I PROMISED HIM I WOULD CONTINUE HIS LEGACY AND WILL POST HERE OCCASIONALLY WITH COMMONSENSE ADVICE THAT WAY YOU CAN REMEMBER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME SIR.

Reply to
eatshit's mother

As Eatshit's mom, i think you should have beaten his ass a little more often and maybe he would have turned out a little better.

Reply to
RedsShakers

Crikey. The old bint is every bit as annoying as her son.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot