goodyear run flat tyres

I have had a cooper S for three years now. I have had three puncture. first two times no problem with repair. third time refused repair by tyre people. Said BMW and goodyear they are not to repair but replace.
Very expensive? Yes. I e.mailed goodyear. They said they do not have a problem but it is BMW insist the tyre is replaced. Anybody got any ideas to beat the system
DUH! Buy a 'vette.
snipped-for-privacy@ndirect.co.uk wrote:

edge and not to big it is repairable. Tires are wear items, replace it, good insurance.
If you want to beat the system rather than carry your own weight try politics.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51