what a day i have had :-)

Was real lucky to get a spare place on a Land Rover factory gold tour today and what fun I had. Saw the Range Rover line close up and was well impressed. Caught a glimpse of the Range Stormer as it whizzed past looks good. The new discovery line was not open to the public due to the range stormer running on it but loads of d3's in the yards all over the place.

In the afternoon we got the chance to drive a Range Rover and a Disco and a Defender off road was well impressed with the Range Rover and the Disco but was not impressed with the driving position and the cramped cab of the defender.

We took the Disco down a 50% hill and was well impressed with the traction control, and the Rangie stopping in low box on a 34% hill uphill and just sitting there not moving and able to accelerate off was awesome.

Reply to
scorpio