Grocery lists

Weekly Grocery Lists for Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist, Summer 1963, Brokeback Mountain
WEEK ONE Beans Bacon Coffee Whiskey
WEEK TWO Beans Ham Coffee
Whiskey
WEEK THREE Beans al fresca Thin-sliced Bacon Hazelnut Coffee Sky vodka & Tanqueray gin K-Y gel
WEEK FOUR Beans en salade Pancetta Coffee (espresso grind) 5-6 bottles best Chardonnay 2 tubes K-Y gel
WEEK FIVE Fresh fava beans Jasmine rice Prosciutto, approx. 8 ounces, thinly sliced Medallions of veal Porcini mushrooms 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream 1 Cub Scout uniform, size 42 long 5-6 bottles French Bordeaux (Estate Reserve) 1 extra large bottle Astro-glide
WEEK SIX Yukon Gold potatoes Heavy whipping cream Asparagus (very thin) Organic Eggs Spanish Lemons Gruyere cheese (well aged) Crushed Walnuts Arugula Clarified Butter Extra Virgin Olive oil Pure Balsamic vinegar 6 yards white silk organdy 6 yards pale ivory taffeta 3 Cases of Dom Perignon Masters Reserve Large tin Crisco
3 posts down Wayne :-)
WayneC wrote:

--
Ric Seyler