Hesitation on Inclines/Declines 96LT1 Auto

Iíve got 96 LT1 auto, that recently started doing a slight hesitation on inclines and declines. Itís not where it backfires or anything like that, itís just a very slight hesitation. Itís been doing this
for a few months and luckily itís not getting any worst. On a flat road, I can floor it and the car performance without any hesitation. Transmission fluid level fine and clean. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I dont know, but, I would try adding a can of SeaFoam thru the intake ; this is one of the few products that really works and is popular with old time Mechanics. Go to www.youtube.com and type in 'Seafoam' for how to use it and what it does . Get it at Pep Boys, Walmart, and Menards. I used it in my 2006 LS2 and 1970 big block Corvettes with noticeable improvement . Putting it in the gas tank will clean the injectors real good too. Id give that a try before taking it in for diagnosis.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

As usual Dimwitted Dave falls for some snake oil pitchman's BS..... What else is new?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ