The great American pe nis machine

Page 2 of 3
On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 18:55:26 -0700, ACAR wrote:

I don't push the limits. I don't have a stable of 20+ year old cars because I do stupid things. The guy had entered the roundabout to my left before me, and was almost 1/2 of the way to me when Dipshit started his rant. I should have held my ground and let him scream. He obviously had enough time to follow me halfway around town, what difference did a few more seconds at a roundabout make?
And all the time he was following me, he was running his mouth.
I make my living driving 65-125 miles a day from service call to service call. If anyone should be in a hurry, it should be *me*.
The sooner I get done, the sooner I get home.

But you did a stupid thing! You let some jerk intimidate you, causing you to do something you had not intended to do.
To yield right of way does NOT mean you have to stop if you see a car. Right of way provides the ability to proceed without interference or conflict. As long as you don't block or cut off the car in the roundabout, you've complied with right of way.
I also have old cars. But that doesn't mean I have to drive like an old lady.
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 05:16:37 -0700, ACAR wrote:

There's a difference between "Old LAdy", "Spirited Driving" and "K00K".

Are all non Corvette Drivers jealous of Corvette Drivers ?
On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 05:07:06 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Ya know, when this mouth was running his yap, I was wondering if *HE* was jealous of Supra owners...
BTW, are you going to drive a Dodge Dart through a Police station anytime soon? ;p

That would be insane, wouldn't it! Wondier if that is true, and what state it is?
The state if confusion, perhaps? ;)

OF (are you there?)
-W

Or the state of insanity...
On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 08:32:18 -0400, PeterD wrote:

I can't remember, but I remember once being somewhere where people entering had the right of way.
Must have been NY. They haven't a clue about driving there. They make Boston drivers look *good*!!
This whole thread is about guys who can not afford to buy certain types of vehicles and are jealous of those who can, it seems LOL

push the limits. I don't have a stable of 20+ year old cars because I do stupid things." Around here that is called a salvage yard. But then he didn't make to much of a fool of himself by trying to vilify a particular car owner while being a driving dick head and a cross poster. After all he does drive a Supra and makes you aware of his uncanny driving ability that tends to be much better than the other lowly road occupants. Ok, time for you to show me your pee pee and I'll show you mine, now where did I put that thing. ;-))

Try using: Sneezing Powder, Magnifying glass, Tweezers <EG>
-W
wrote in message

me sneeze, how does that work for you? Also haven't been able to find my magnifying glass since I broke my glasses back in '01, just glad their loss didn't affect my driving.
Dad

You shake the sneezing powder in the general area you expect to find it, this while examining the area carefully under the magnifying glass. When the little guy sneezes, you grab it quickly with the tweezers before it can dissapear again. :)
-W
wrote in message news:P-

reduction in cost cover the powder cost?
I'm almost sure this should be cross posted to help those that display a need for this information by doing so.

No, the whole thread is about people who don't know how to drive, and who are prone to making silly statements while in traffic. <g>
On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 11:06:37 -0400, Mike wrote:

Hey, not everyone can own a Supra, after all...
Only 16,775 made in 1988, and declining numbers from then on. And, they were split between 4 continents.

entering have right of way. And besides, having right of way does not necessarily mean other drivers have to stop. Other drivers have to allow the car with right of way to proceed without impeding.
But the OP hasn't responded regarding his violating right of way because someone was yelling at him. Such sensitivity should be rewarded - a ticket would be appropriate.
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 05:20:39 -0700, ACAR wrote:

I didn't violate the guy's right of way, but it was closer than I would have liked to have had it.
Just becuse there MIGHt be an opportuniy, doesn't mean you have to drive like an ass.