Video: The ultimate Offroading Machine

this machine ownes you

herman

Hi Herman.

I usually don't post responses like this but...

Welcome to last month. :-) n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Herman,

You're outa bandwidth. :-(

Brian

Reply to
bulletsnbrains

not my bandwidth, but keep tryin

Reply to
herman

Not Found The requested URL /fragophile/killedit.wmv was not found on this server

Reply to
Jeepers

you can find it on mine.

Nathan Collier

Found it, but my Mac's version of Windows Media Player won't show anything. And it's the latest version.

We need an MPEG!

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

yeah, mac is only up to codec 7.x and that video is ripped using 9.x.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

I saw it just fine. LOL, spin the tires, break something. Isnt that the way it usually goes? KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

You running a Mac?

I ended up loading up Virtual PC and XP and saw it. What a beast, on such a wimpy trail yet.

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)