05 5.7 Hemi into 96 Grand Cherokee

I have a 96 Grand Cherokee Larado and just totaled my 05 Dodge RAM 4x4 with the 5.7 Hemi. Anyone ever put this trans and block into a Jeep? I hope I can hear about the gottchas before I find them for myself.
Thanks, Taggs
Just check with your dealer they have an installation guide for retrofitting Hemi into older cars. BUT it's not going to be cheap.You will have to deal with enging computers BCM & trans computers TCM. You will need a wiring genuis to redo the complete wiring. If you can get a copy of Mopar Action they did a swap into a GTX although they used a 5 speed at Street & Performance in Mena Ark. They make custom wiring harnesses for the new Hemi's too...