1995 dodge neon headlamp

I'm having trouble removing the headlamp from a '95 dodge neon. Where are the nuts and bolts holding it in, and how many are there? Do you have to
take off the bumper to remove it?

The bulb comes out thru the back under the hood, as far as how to remove the headlamp assembly, I couldn't answer that. 11 year old headlamps don't stick to well with me. sorry. But if you are replacing the assembly and already have the new/use done take a look at it
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
In article <7aff9cefdd165885af1cbc688dad2267

2. Remove the upper retaining bolts (one on each side of the hood hold-up rod pivot). 3. Inside the grill area remove the inner retaining bolts (two, the top one is just under the support that holds the upper bolts). 4. The outward retaining bolt is accessed from under the the bumper, remove it. 5. Unplug the light connector. Remember not to touch the new bulb with bare skin. ...much luck.