2001 neon...dome light fuse?

Hello:) This is driving me crazy. I have "Fuse" flashing on the message board on the dash after I pulled out the dome light to see what was wrong with it. There is no power going to the dome light and I
cant find which fuse is for the dome light? Bought a Haynes manual and it didnt mention anything. Owners manual says to see the fuse panel cover which shows nothing about the dome light? Does anyone have a way of knowing which fuse it is? Thanks:)Nate
Do your brake lights work? I seem to remember that some cars use the same fuse for the dome light and brake lights so as to indicate a failure of the brake light fuse when the dome light doesn't work.
:) wrote:

Nate, the fuse you want to check is under the hood in the PDC, Fuse #13 15amp
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thanks so much !!