How can I replace a clockspring?

Having a fine running 1991 Dodge Ram 250 series, does anyone know how I can replace the steering wheel clock spring? I don't have air bags but I found I no longer have a frigging horn nor
cruise control. I need to get this squared away before I head out to the coast. Anyone ever work on this part??
ONE NATION UNDER GOD INDIVISIBLE
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:54:28 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (JAMES NEMECKY) wrote:

daughter's neon (which DOES have an airbag)

"JAMES NEMECKY" < snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3113.bay.webtv.net...