Power Windows work/don't work sometimes

My 95 Neon sport has two front power windows. Recently, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't work. A friend told me that it could be the problem with circuit breaker/positive temperature coefficient. But I don't
know where the circuit breaker locates. Anyone who tell me the exact location? And any other possible cases? Thanks a million in advance.

Any particular circumstances? Mine in my Voyager don't want to work all the way up/down, like they get stuck. The regulators suck. Nothing a good kick to the door panel can't solve.
When the road is up and down with left U-turn, the power windows can become working for a while. No other methods work. Is it caused by the bad connection of the ground line? How to check the ground line of it?