1992 Dakota No Start

We have a '92 3.9l 2wd Dakota that won't start. We don't have any voltage on the dark green/orange wire @ the coil, injectors, pin 57 @ the ecm. We have tried another ecm - same problem. All fuses are fine, there
doesn't seem to be any broken wires. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Those are all supliied power by the auto shutdown relay. The relay is suplied power by a fuse.
Isn't the fuel pump as well? We do have fuel pump. Shouldn't the injectors/coil have ignition voltage? I really appreciate it.

No, the fuel pump is powered by the fuel pump relay. Both the fuel pump relay and auto shutdown relay are fed by the same fuse and activated by the ECM on a single wire. From what you are saying you have a bad auto shutdown relay or an open wire to the relay.
Shouldn't the

Ignition voltage ??? Not sure what you mean by ignition voltage but the injectors and coil should both have 12 volts. These are powered by the auto shutdown relay.

So the dark green/orange @ the coil/injectors is an input to the ecm? I was told it was an output. If I put power to that wire at the coil, the injectors get power as well as the ecm and right over to the relay box on the left front fender. Still no start. We have no injector pulse during crank with that wire manually powered up as well. The ecm originally called for crank sensor and cam sensor. Both were changed. Thanks again.

Did the vehicle ever run after they were changed?
"parklights" < snipped-for-privacy@vianet.ca> wrote in message
No. The first problem was distributor. The distributor got all piled up inside. It was changed. The codes were after this. We are wondering if the distributor problem has caused some other damage. All fuses are good, all splices seem intact under the hood. Thanks .

Thanks. Tomorrow's planned.

One more thing, what is the battery voltage when cranking?
"parklights" < snipped-for-privacy@vianet.ca> wrote in message

To Mike and TBone: Thanks for your help.

There is a broken pin within the distributor. It hasn't been repaired yet but, it looks like the right direction. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again.

your are welcome and good luck.