2001 Dakota Heater Core

My heater core sprung one heck of a leak over the weekend. I can literally see the fog coming out of my heat vents. I tried some liquid aluminum but it didn't help. I'm going to stop on the way home from
work to get some Bars Leaks to see if that helps. I looked at a Chilton's and this requires the removal of the dash and an A/C evac. I've done various automotive repair in the past but never a dash removal. Is this something I should pay a dealer to do or is this something a person with some tools and some mechanical knowledge can handle?
Thanks,
-- Jerry

How long can you stand to have your truck torn apart?
NapalmHeart wrote:

Ya might try a can of black pepper, my bud Tommy recommends it.
JAM
PS Ya might hafta flush the rat-e-8er to get all of the gunk you put in out!