2006 1500 slt interior panel securement

by the way this is rally getting me down, isn't it? because the middle seat in my 2 door has a seat belt too but the end of it is that the back of my
cab comes down whenever the cab gets a jar from driving over a bump. the holder of the back interior wall has the neatest plastic clips but unfortunately they don't hold on well... enough. any suggestions, please.
--
Jon A. Ranta
29829-8th Ave. S.W.