4x4 -1500 tires sizes etc

Turned 30K miles on my hemi ram 1500 4x4 this month. The factory tires are shot. 245/70 x17... Michelin I think. Junk..
I'm thinking a bit of a upsize would be nice plus I'd like to put something on
there that might do a little better than 30K miles. Plus I need a bit more 'nads' in the side wall_ Thinking about a set of 265/70 Bridgestone dueler a/t revo's in the 10 ply load rated version. A bit pricey for a street tire at $180 a piece but I used these on my jeep and ended up get damn near 60K out of them. Plus I pull a 5000lbs boat out of the water every weekend and those damn michelins ripple on the side wall like a fuelie slick when the light changes at the drag strip. They curl up almost to the rim... I'm thinking the 10ply might do a little better.
Also thinking that an odometer recal might be required going from 245 to 265 with the same 70% aspect ratio_ (or if I end up going bigger:) comments on a computer setup tweaker? (a little performance might be fun as well:)