95 Ram 2500 4x4

My truck will quit when I put into park. On cold start with truck in park it runs fine until operating temp is reached. Any help or ideas would be great.

Any trouble codes? a 95 will spit out trouble codes by turning the key on and off three times, and then back on. The trouble codes will be flashed by the check engine light as a series of two digit codes, or displayed on the digital odometer.
--
Max