http://www.radix.net/~honeybs/dodgeng.jpg
Those were the days.
beekeep

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:40:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Isn't that supposed to be a heated, leather plate for the turkey?
Suddenly, without warning, PeterD exclaimed (11/23/2010 8:43 AM):

That's before my time I think but when I read this I thought, "no, that'd be Mike"...
jmc
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
(beekeep) wrote:

No, <sigh> beekeep didn't invite me to dinner.
Mike

We're having lobster, you're welcome to come over for leftovers. <g>

it would be good for your image to be seen having dinner in an outhouse.
I'll let the new guys try to figure that one out.
beekeep
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
(beekeep) wrote:

Bet they won't!