Subwoofer for 2002 Dodge Ram

I recently purchased 2002 Dodge Ram from a garage with stock audio. I love music and I think factory sub is not enough for me, so I am looking for larger sub to add more bass. Does anyone have any recommendation that would be loud enough and fit in the factory enclosure and not take any more room? Currently I am looking at kicker subs, I found them at

with good discount. Ineed your advice before getting into anything. Thanks..

CommunityWeb and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.autos.dodge.trucks - 39960 messages and counting!##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
dinkygreg

I recently purchased 2002 Dodge Ram from a garage with stock audio. I love music and I think factory sub is not enough for me, so I am looking for larger sub to add more bass. Does anyone have any recommendation that would be loud enough and fit in the factory enclosure and not take any more room? Currently I am looking at kicker subs, I found them at

with good discount. Ineed your advice before getting into anything. Thanks..

CommunityWeb and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.autos.dodge.trucks - 39960 messages and counting!##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
dinkygreg

Nobody wants spam for your website... Let alone twice in a row.

Reply to
PeterD