Cold starting problem V6

A friend of mine has an early 90-s Dodge truck. 4 WD, and V-6 engine. throttle body fuel injection. Sometimes it won't start when it's cold. Spins nice and fast, but just won't catch.
I was there one time when it did this. Starter for a couple seconds. Wait a c ouple minutes as we chat, and then it fired right up. Says it's getting worse, and the problem is worse when it's cold.
He replaced the ignition coil. I ws thinking cap and rotor, but it runs fine after it starts. He says someone suggeste fuel pump may be going weak. Any ideas what the problem might be?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

so I cleaned the inside of the cap and the rotor with a good grease cutter (Dawn dishwashing detergent). Problem went away,
--
.boB
Arrived: 2006 FXDI, Red.