Dakota blower

OK, stopped for gas, and when I started back up no air. The blower doesn't work. I haven't had a high speed in years, but the lower 2 or 3 worked until
today. It's a 1993 Dakota, 3.9 auto. Is it the resistor?
Suddenly, without warning, Dave Lee exclaimed (21-Jul-06 10:33 AM):

Very common problem. Yup, probably the resistor. It's under the passenger dash, towards the left.
Google this ng and you'll see lots of stuff on it. I've replaced the resistor twice. I'm told if it keeps failing (the second one has lasted a couple of years) then I should replace the blower motor instead.
jmc

Yeah, I did the motor about 7 years ago, and within 2 years I lost the high speed, but it kept working until now. I'll try the resister. thanks

Easiest and cheapest repair i've done in years. $11 and 20 minutes to get my air back. Thanks all.