Dodge Nitro

My girlfriend just purchased a 2007 Nitro complete with the chrome package, upgraded wheels, 3.7 and she loves it. Yep here it comes, the only complaint is that the brakes make like a rubbing noise and she feels that
the brakes pulstate at times. She traded in her '01 Frontier with about 106K miles and she was really comfortable with it. We did take it into the dealer and the service manager thought it might be the brake pads need to be broken in a bit. Question - anybody out there have any pros or cons on the Nitro? Appreciate any input.

One of the guys that owrks for me has one, he loves it and reports no problems yet.
--
------MoParMaN------

---Signature Pending Yet Another Assine Comment by MIANDERSON---
reh wrote:

People who own them seem to all love them and have few troubles. I just think they are way over priced.