Dodge Nitro

My girlfriend just purchased a 2007 Nitro complete with the chrome package, upgraded wheels, 3.7 and she loves it. Yep here it comes, the only complaint is that the brakes make like a rubbing noise and she feels that the brakes pulstate at times. She traded in her '01 Frontier with about

106K miles and she was really comfortable with it. We did take it into the dealer and the service manager thought it might be the brake pads need to be broken in a bit. Question - anybody out there have any pros or cons on the Nitro? Appreciate any input.
Reply to
reh

One of the guys that owrks for me has one, he loves it and reports no problems yet.

Reply to
Scott Hendryx

People who own them seem to all love them and have few troubles. I just think they are way over priced.

Reply to
miles