Gimmick, or could this work...

http://www.savefuel.ca/members/904335/hydrogen.htm?OVRAW=hydrogen%20cars%20fuel&OVKEY=hydrogen%20fuel%20car&OVMTC=standard
I did a report on this in college last semester, not this product, but
Hydrogen fuel cells...I have never seen an add on system for a fuel only system. But could this work? How reliable is it for a gas-only engine?
Why is it that when I'm reading this, I keep hearing Don West's voice in the background... "LIMITED edition, people!! LIMITED edition! I'll even throw in a McGwire rookie card. BE DIALING people!" :)
What's next? A bunch of lemons, some copper and zinc probes, and a spool of wire? "Cut your household electric bill in half! Get your electric company to send YOU a check every month!. Of course, individual results will vary"
It might get a second glance at a junior high science fair, but as a practical supplement to gasoline for an automobile engine? Hardly...

One year for Christmas; someone gave me popcorn that came in a can just like that one.

http://www.savefuel.ca/members/904335/hydrogen.htm?OVRAW=hydrogen%20cars%20fuel&OVKEY=hydrogen%20fuel%20car&OVMTC=standard
My wild guess here (the website does not provide any description!) is that hydrogen is generated via electrolysis, and then fed into engine via air intake. This is similar to what propane-powered engine would do, and primary danger in such a setup is that explosive hydrogne/air mixture inside intake manifold can self-ignite and at the very least blow your intake pipe (which is plastic). You also risk damaging MAP/MAF sensor, and if your intake manifold is plastic then it gets blown away, too.
Secondly, fundamental laws of physics will prohibit you from any MPG-increase here... hydrogen is generated using electricity, which in turn is generated by alternator, which is powered by good ole' gasoline engine. If anything your MPG will go down as hydrogen production is not lossless, there can be leaks, etc.
Third, ECM will probably get confused by an overly rich mixture and whole engine management can go haywire. Not to mention possible damage by water vapour.
What did they say?... there is a sucker born every free lunch or so? ;)
Peter

When you look at the site it says Hydro-gen. I suspect it is water injection. I don't know how good this is for an engine but I've seen water injection systems for sale at JC Whitney in the past. They claimed more power due to the added oxygen but I just can't see spraying water into your Intake manifold. I could be wrong But I'll let someone else try it.

I don't think it's water injection. Says "hydrogen generator" on the website, and there's a mention of electrolysis as well. Whatever... it's a scam anyways
Peter
I had water injection on a 427 with high compression piston that I couldn't afford to buy race gas for and still drive it. Oh' to be young and with a parts catalog again

Ah yes, that "nasty" old law regarding conservation of energy.... gets 'em every time....... <sigh>
Mike

Contact your senator to get that old and outdated law revoked!
:)
Pete

While you're at it, see if they can do something about that antiquated law of gravity... I dropped a hammer on my foot out in the shop today, and damn - it hurt! All this crap about, "well, gravity must affect all things equally"... freakin' democrats! :)

We'll see what can be done about it... that freekin' law must be more than 100yrs old!
:)
Hey ...I got one for ya ....At JC Witnit you can buy a magnet that goes on your fuel inlet steel hose and Saves Gas. LOL .Phil
Is that the same one you can put on your wrist to stop pain?

No, that one actually works. The trick is to force the bracelet around your neck and in a few minutes, all pain and worries are gone :-)