Global Warming hits Parish, NY

Page 3 of 3
azwiley1 wrote:

My point was that on average the west averages far more snow than the east. Take a look at the ski areas which are all in the mountains in both the east and the west. The east has to rely on snow making for most areas and ski on hard pack and ice most of the time. Not so for most of the west. Alta, UT with it's 500" a year is tops!!
TBone wrote:

Yes I realize you toss out any data that doesn't support your claim that global warming is whats making it so cold and snowy.

Hint for ya TBone. As the air temp goes up the water temp goes up but only if sustained and not just a week or two. It takes far longer with a deep lake. You still can't handle the fact that the water temp for Jan. and Feb. is right where it always is this time of year, 33-34F. You also fail to note that the same region was way below average temps last year (air). Was that global warming as well?
Why hasn't Chicago or South Bend gotten 9 feet of snow? They've been rather warm this year.

Oh but it does. Lake Erie water temps do vary, Lake Ontario does not very much. If you understood why you wouldn't keep up your absurd claims.

The miles character making all the dumb statements knows nothing about lake effect and how it all works and what happens. Right, Ontario doesn't freeze over.
Next thing that miles will claims is that he's the father of Anna Nicole's baby.

Hey why not? Everybody else seems to be claiming to be the father. Some refer to Miles as a big prick. He's certainly fuxked with a few mind's here. <BFG>
RobertPatrick wrote:

I see. Guess I'm wrong. The snow is the result of a lack of ice on Lake Ontario. Good grief you and TBone are hilarious!!

Ya, I did her. She's ok but wasn't worth the money she paid me.

Hmmm... she claimed the same about you. Said you were a little prick. <VBG>