He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Page 8 of 11

WTF!! You bring logic into this??? You outa your mind??? <VBG>
Roy
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:30:32 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

Mac

I'll be naming you in my lawsuit, as well. If that wasn't one of the most hate-filled, anti-vegetarian posts I've ever been subjected to... and on TOP of that, you dare to try and deny me my Constitutional Right to a warm backside. You have just committed a federal offense, and will soon be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (the law being whatever I dream up in my own head). Best to get your affairs in order now.
Budd Cochran wrote:

Ok Budd here you go. I have been a member of this newsgroup since 1997. I don't always post but I read it everyday. I am not your friend and I am going just by what I have read here. Budd I think you have finally lost it. I don't say this to belittle you. But I truely believe you have lost it. I say this so you won't make a further fool out of yourself. So there is your unbiased opinion. Now I'm crawling back under my rock.
Bob

Sorry, Bob, that's not what I asked for.
What you posted is your own viewpoint about me and my beliefs. I asked for an unbiased search by someone that is not a friend or an enemy ( your comment shows bias) about the CONTENT OF MY POSTS AND REPLIES, not what you think of me as a person.
Budd

Budd Cochran wrote:

not your friend nor am I your enemy. That is what you asked for and you got it. After reading more of your posts today, I am even more certain that you have lost it. Enough said!
Bob
No, since you still did not post a STATEMENT / TESTIMONY that I am not proselytizing in those posts and did post an OPINION about me as a person, you did not answer my request as indicated in the request.
Thanks anyway.
--
Budd Cochran

look for it.
Budd
Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:47:56 -0600, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:

you really are a moron.
If Adam would of given Eve a little ram, that would of kept her damn mind of that apple.
On 9/11/06 8:33 AM, in article 450566ba$0$19679$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com,

Younger days had sex in a back of a plymouth. I think my old girlfriend had seen a spiritual vision while she was laying on her back.
She kept hollering and moaning Oh God, OH OH , Oh God dale

her down.
beekeep
On 9/12/06 4:44 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@usenet.radix.net,

dale

I was born in Troy

Small ng err world. I mght be moving back to the area if this job comes through. A GS-09 position at the Army Medical Center, West Point. It would be nice as I would be only a few hours instead of days away from my son.

to FL.

I used to go back every year at Christmas (umm is that a religious statement?) to see my son and for the most part hated the weather. Being in AZ and HI spoiled me. Though it does get cold here in the winter, we don't get 84" of snow in 36 hours! Though for the money that job will pay, I can learn to deal with the cold and snow again. I'll just have to trade the Chevy in for a F-250 Superduty!

There they spread it out over a couple of days but they get a bunch.

himself for not staying with a Cummins.ymmv.

I have seen and heard a lot of both good and bad with the Fords. Biggest thing I like is the room in them. Having crawled around in all three manufactures 250/2500 series trucks, the ford (imo) has the most room. This is something I want for comfort if I were to be driving from West POint to Buffalo a lot.