He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Reply to
Dale Yonz

d, dare I say, is

That's funny, See I told you that pill will relax you :)))) dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Mine said "Jesus Christ, I'm coming." She would have gone too but I was holding her down.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

or the thread about GPS systems... not specifically related to Dodge, but why not tap knowledge here?

Hell, I asked about woodworking newsgroups here a few years ago and got great leads.. *g*

Mac

mac davis

absolutely. especially the tater guns.

Reply to
theguy

Ok Budd here you go. I have been a member of this newsgroup since

1997. I don't always post but I read it everyday. I am not your friend and I am going just by what I have read here. Budd I think you have finally lost it. I don't say this to belittle you. But I truely believe you have lost it. I say this so you won't make a further fool out of yourself. So there is your unbiased opinion. Now I'm crawling back under my rock.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

Now that's funny :))) dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

A person can deny another his rights.

The response I got was in an email to me. I think I may still have it on a cd. I'll look later.

So, iow, a vigilante group or person, with no official sanction can destroy a house of worship and not be prosecuted? Or persecute a Jewish person, a Catholic?

Then all the trials against the KKK burning Black churches, harrassing Jews and Catholics should be nulled and retribution made.

Because I'm a Christian, I'm harrassed and called names, and I wouldn't be surprised to find there is at least one person that would want to beat me up for my beliefs.

What laws were the KKK members tried under, Tom? What they're doing is no different.

Or to harrass, Tom? According to you, I should be allowed to harangue them about becoming Christians, but we both know what happens when I simply quote a scripture. So much for equality, my friend. Usenet isn't as free as you imagine.

Yep, the same Federal laws as were applied to the KKK.

Interesting, isn't though, that when I post a Christian item no one is called a name, cussed or cursed, but when some reply, it's nothing but cussing, cursing and name calling. Emotional injury is as prosecutable as physical injury.

I think you should be telling them this as I already know it, and they either don't know or don't care.

Then what subject are you talking about? I'm taliking about my freedom to worship, to believe and to live my faith in peace.

Tom, I appreciate your effort, but I went thru worse than Craig or any in here in another group. That was why I contacted the Christian legal services. Yes, they are violating my rights on a personal level. The right to be insulted is a personal level item, as is the right to live, worship and believe in peace. And to deny a person the right to believe is always a Federal violation.

Thanks for the discussion, my friend, but I would suggest you ask the ACLJ a question about usenet harrassment as I did. Then you will get the straight info from them. They will answer questions for anyone, including Atheists, unlike the ACLU.

I gotta go clean a mess of Rainbows today.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Arson... vandalism... willful destruction of property.... tresspass... hate crime... plenty of choices to prosecute under. A civil rights claim could most probably be made in those circumstances, as well. But surely you're not comparing Craig's words to you in this newsgroup to a firebombing of a church???

If I constantly interjected myself into the conversations of others, telling them how wonderful I thought vegetarianism was, over and over and over again.... and someone finally told me to shove my celery stalks up my ass, I should feel discriminated against for being a vegetarian?

As I see it, you're not "harrassed" (I quote that, because I don't believe it has risen to the level of harrassment) or called names simply because you're a Christian. I think people get exasperated with WHAT THEY PERCEIVE to be someone preaching to them.... there's a big difference there.

Again, you compare the burning of a cross on someone's lawn, and the lynching of someone in their backyard, to someone on an Internet newsgroup telling you to shut up.

I'm sorry, Budd.... your logic is severely warped here.

If you truly believe that, quote the section of the United States Code that covers, SPECIFICALLY, someone in this newsgroup posting a message inviting you to "shut up". Don't give me this, "it's the same thing the KKK members were prosecuted for"... I want title, chapter, and verse.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER GROUP!!!! For all I know, someone in another group made threats against you... something that COULD be a criminal act. All I can speak to is what I've observed here. Craig said, "Budd, shut up!" and you threatened to have him charged in a federal court. That's nothing short of ludicrous.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

How about it's a hate crime, based on the words used in public forum? Obviously, he hates what I represent, Christians.

Tom, I hope you're not accusing me of forcing my beliefs into conversations that have no religious content. I don't understand how correcting an error is forcing my way into the conversation and I've only done that a couple times when there was a misquote or mis interpretation..

Again, no one has actually proved I did what you said, force my way into a non-religious conversation. Stop and think, Tom, the whole thing started some time back when I commented during an argument with T-bone and theguy on my beliefs because I apologized for using language I do not want to use, and they began the attacks. And it really hasn't let up, whether I mention my beliefs in a post or not, someone drags it in or causes me to try and correct a possibly deliberatly wrong quote or misconception by themselves, just to drag it out, knowing I believe I must corect errors.

It's a hate crime and they are just bullies.

Now you hit the nail on the head. It's what people, in their bias, PERCIEVE as happening, and then refusing to admit they went overboard much more than they claim I have.

Why not? A hate crime is a hate crime.

Is it? Crimes of hate take many forms. There are more ways to hurt people than most people realize.

No one where you live has ever been arrested, tried and convicted of stalking, spousal abuse, harrassment, or assault/battery/maiming/murder on a person of an ethnic group, religion or sexual persuasion?

I keep trying to drop this mess, but . . . .well, you look up the laws on hate crimes, etc. I just want this whole mess to end. I just want to believe in my God as I understand I should.

All that I said was an admission that others had been far more brutal than those in this group. Relax, Tom, it was a compliment of sorts for the folks in this group.

Then you apparently don't see my point for some reason. So be it. I'm done discussing this.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Sorry, Bob, that's not what I asked for.

What you posted is your own viewpoint about me and my beliefs. I asked for an unbiased search by someone that is not a friend or an enemy ( your comment shows bias) about the CONTENT OF MY POSTS AND REPLIES, not what you think of me as a person.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No... a "hate crime" is a crime first, motivated by hate. Even if he hates what you represent, there was no underlying crime committed - therefore no "hate crime". Burning a building is a crime (arson) - therefore, burning down a church because someone "hates Christians" could be classified as a hate crime. Telling you to "shut up" in a newsgroup isn't a crime.

So you really see no difference between someone posting here, "Hey Budd - back off with the religious sermons" and cold-blooded murder? Amazing...

Was it also a compliment when you insinuated (I hesitate to use the word 'threaten') that you could have someone up on federal charges for telling you to shut up? See, that's my whole problem here, Budd. I have no problem with anything else you posted - none of it. Granted, I found myself getting a little exasperated at times with some of the debates that started out on some other subject, and morphed into a sermon on Christianity (disavow it all you like - that's how a lot of it came across), but I simply hit the key, and moved on. But when someone starts throwing around statements about "I'll sue you", "I'll have you arrested", etc. - for something that doesn't even come CLOSE to rising to the level of a crime... I gotta admit, it gets under my skin a little.

Nope - I obviously don't. We'll agree to disagree on this.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

And they wonder why the Romans used to thought them to the lions.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

That was funny.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

yeah, it really was.

Reply to
theguy

I'm sure that there is somthing wrong with us finding humor in it but wtf...

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Once again Budd you twist the truth into what you want to hear. I am not your friend nor am I your enemy. That is what you asked for and you got it. After reading more of your posts today, I am even more certain that you have lost it. Enough said!

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

:-)

Good one.

Oh, how I long for simpler times ...

Craig C.

Reply to
mcraigchr

There is, it's called "religious persecution". Look it up.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No, since you still did not post a STATEMENT / TESTIMONY that I am not proselytizing in those posts and did post an OPINION about me as a person, you did not answer my request as indicated in the request.

Thanks anyway.

Reply to
Budd Cochran