He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Another T-boneism. This time the denial part. How far back do you want to go, Tom? You have derided me and my beliefs for a few years now. All my posts, back as far as the archives retain, still are there and still contain your statements.

Once more, a T-boneism.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I know that one... pick me!!

Budd's trolling, T.. and he's an expert... You ever see one of his posts that doesn't become a pissing match??

Mac

mac davis

It doesn't become a "P" match until someone else posts.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Not true at all. How long have you been here? Just about anything anyone says here is commented on usually to disagree!

Thats because you don't use IMO. You tell others that your beliefs are the only correct ones and anyone who disagrees is wrong. You've admitted you feel your purpose is to try to bring others to believe the way you do. That is preaching.

Reply to
miles

Stop telling others they are wrong for their beliefs. I disagree with your beliefs but I do not tell you that you wrong for your beliefs. Huge difference.

Reply to
miles

No, Miles, that's not quite correct, but no sense in discussing. For me it would be whipping a dead horse.

Gee, could that be because I am NOT giving an opinion? Could it be because I am QUOTING or PARAPHRASING? How about this: I'm telling what is actually WRITTEN in the Bible and not some overeducated liberal theologian's fantasy of what should be in the Bible?

You want my opinion? IN MY OPINION, you have some seriously screwed up beliefs that will cost you your chance for Eternal Life. But that's just my opinion based on what you've written as compared to what is written in the Bible.

Miles, I know you are smarter than this. I sure hope you are, anyway.

No, "preaching" is giving a lesson to a group with consent of the group. I know I do not have the consent of the group, as you and others have made clear.

I reply to attacks on my faith, mistakes about the Bible and misinterpretations, like your beliefs about God and the Devil. Whoever taught you that doesn't know the Bible because the Bible doesn't teach that belief. And I do not need anyone's consent to reply if I choose to.

Miles, you're starting to sound like T-bone and others. Fine. Three times I've tried to end this discussion and someone drags it back out, probably just to harass me, but no matter, I done. You just go on and believe what you want and leave me to believe as I do. From now on out, if anyone derides me for anything of a religious nature I write, well, they wasted their time.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Oh, yes, mr moderator.

You disagree and refuse to consider anything different, even when it's what is written in the Bible.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Sometimes you do give an exact quote. But you also give your thoughts on what it means. Not everyone agrees with your thoughts but you attempt to drill it into others that your thoughts on what is written in the Bible are the only correct ones. That Budd, is YOUR opinion but you do not state it as such. If you started stating your beliefs as your opinion you would find the arguments against you would diminish. Your views are your opinions...state them as such.

That is fine for you to have that opinion. Thats all it is. Your opinion. You're entitled to that as long as you respect others opinions that may disagree.

Preaching doesn't indicate consent. Thats up to me and others not you. Whether we consent, ask etc. does not magically change the content of your posts after the fact.

Then you are attacking our beliefs. If you feel we are wrong to attack yours then you are very wrong to attack ours. You want respect, then earn it by respecting others.

Then stop deriding others for their beliefs that differ from your own. IT works both ways Budd. Stop telling me I am wrong. I have never told you that you are wrong for your beliefs. That would be preaching. I only state my opinions. Try it.

Reply to
miles

You disagree and refuse to consider anything different as well. Why am I wrong but you're right? It's not a matter of moderating. I am just saying that you are a hypocrite. You have no respect for others beliefs if they differ from your own. I have told you that I respect your views. Failure to return that is what people deride you for.

Reply to
miles

yep... again, well said..

Mac

mac davis

Agreed!

Reply to
TBone

I'll make it easy for you Budd, you only need to go back to the last time I attacked your beliefs. What I said was the same thing that Greg has said not to long ago, and that is that you like to talk the talk but you never seem to walk the walk, at least not in here. When you start acting like you claim to believe, then I would have nothing to comment on about you.

And once more, another baseless accusation based on spin and lies.

Reply to
TBone